We are seeking a Project Capital Needs Assessment, PCNA, Reviewer join our HUD consulting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and revising PCNA reports and providing senior-level mentorship to our field staff completing PCNA assessments. The PCNA Reviewer will be required to communicate frequently and effectively with both our HUD clients and EBI staff throughout the lifetime of each project. On occasion, the PCNA Reviewer will be required to complete PCNA field assessments and prepare the associated written reports. The position typically involves approximately 10% field time and 90% office time.Desired Skills and Experience:
- This senior-level position requires at a minimum in-depth knowledge of the Property Condition Assessments, particularly in the area of multi-family housing and healthcare (e.g., assisted living and skilled nursing). Additionally, the following attributes are desirable:
- Experience either authoring or reviewing HUD Project Capital Needs Assessments.
- High-level working knowledge of accessibility regulations (ADA, FHA, UFAS, ANSI, etc.).
- Experience reviewing ASTM Property Condition Assessments.
- Excellent report writing skills, computer and internet skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced consulting firm with the ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be required to communicate effectively with not only the client but provide senior-level guidance to EBI field assessment staff.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. This position will require you to simultaneously manage electronic deliverables for several ongoing projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction is preferred; however, relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.