We are seeking a Vice President, Architectural & Engineering Services, to lead the activities of EBI Consulting’s national Architectural & Engineering (A&E) services and directs the development and execution of strategies and programs for achieving consistently high levels of client satisfaction, professional excellence, employee engagement, and further profitable growth of this expanding component of the firm’s business. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the company’s A&E groups including but not limited to: Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Engineering, Energy and Sustainability, Construction Services, Architecture Services, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Project/Program Management Services, and CAD/Drafting Services.
- Manage financial performance of the A&E group; achieve budgeted profitability and growth.
- Direct the recruitment, development, and performance management of all A&E employees with assistance from the HR Department.
- Work in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing on business development initiatives to maintain, nurture and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Define sales roles for operations staff with the emphasis of utilizing and/or supporting the EBI dedicated sales team.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures, including minimum required information for pricing exercises by service type.
- Develop and implement processes, policies, and strategies in support of organizational goals.
- Work with Finance and Human Resources departments to ensure proper individual and corporate licensure for A&E services. Identify, on-board and train sub-consultants nationwide to support national and regional growth based on opportunity evaluation.
- Degree in Engineering/Architecture with current PE and/or RA registration required, business education a strong plus
- Progressive leadership roles in leading and growing a successful multi-state A&E practice/business with annual revenues comprising a significant portion of a firm’s overall revenue, preferably with a firm generating over $100 million in total revenues
- Experience with hiring, developing, and managing, remote employees
- Experience with performing services in areas where company has no regional coverage
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices, especially successful demonstration of employee development, engagement, and retention
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Knowledge of individual and state licensure requirements to manage compliance
- Experience with a privately owned business a plus