EBI is seeking a full-time PCA Assessor II to conduct due diligence services. The successful candidate will perform field assessments of all property types, interviews, and independent research of local, state, and federal resources. Reporting may include Property Condition Assessments, Property Needs Assessments, Property Assessment screening services and other associated reports. Job Requirements
Education and Experience
- Conduct site reconnaissance
- Prepare deliverables with quality supporting documentation (site figures, appendices)
- Travel on short notice (one week or less) will be required at times
- This position can be in-office or remote location based from a home office.
Certifications and Licenses
- Bachelor Degree from accredited college or university in architecture, engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in engineering and due diligence consulting or seven or more years in construction, property management, or other real estate consulting services.
- No specific certification or license required.