EBI is seeking a full-time Sr Account Executive to serve in an Acquisitions Services business development position and bolster EBI’s growth in the areas of acquisitions or ownership, due diligence, environmental science, engineering, energy & commissioning, and health & safety. The successful candidate will actively cross-sell and introduce our varied service lines to customers in industry sectors ranging from real estate development, finance, telecommunication, life science, healthcare, institutional and industrial. An ideal candidate will have experience selling and marketing within a professional services arena. This position could require the candidate to establish a home office in the region. Job Requirements
Education and Experience
- Value building long-term, dynamic, customer-intimate relationships with clients
- Must exhibit excellent business development, customer service, technical knowledge, and leadership skills and work well within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients through appropriate sales initiatives. Plan, prioritize, and execute personal sales activities towards achieving agreed-upon business goals and metrics
- Regularly update and utilize CRM tools and systems to effectively manage business development activities providing transparency to the Company
- Provide data to sales management to develop sales forecasts for the business (monthly, quarterly, annually) by analyzing and interpreting general economic and market trends, competitor activity, and sales efforts.
Certifications and Licenses
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university, area of focus may range from Business/Marketing, to Engineering, Architecture or Construction
- Minimum 5 years of proven-success professional experience in business development, or a "seller-doer" role
- No specific certification or license required.
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Self-driven and results-oriented achiever
- Experience delivering or selling consulting relevant to EBI service lines
- Direct experience with customer relationship software is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- A team player able to establish strong relationships at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with consultative sales techniques.