We are seeking a full-time Mechanical Engineer to join our growing A&E design team. This position will require a working knowledge of the project development process including retail design, construction, site planning, and site engineering. The successful candidate will be able to serve both as project manager and project engineer, and perform drafting tasks as well. In addition to HVAC experience, Plumbing design experience is a plus. EBI supports a remote working environment and a specific location is not required, although the Boston area is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with building HVAC/MEP systems design, retail experience preferred.
- Ability to deliver a complete set of Mechanical drawings and specifications
- Familiarity with mechanical design codes and standards
- Excellent report writing skills, computer and internet skills
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete assignments on-time and within budget
- Ability to travel on short notice (1 week or less).
- Proficient in current version of AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel
Education and Experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related fields
Certifications and Licenses
- Mechanical Professional Engineering license. Multistate licensure preferred.
- LEED AP credential a plus