EBI is seeking a responsible individual to provide quality assurance services to its internal applications. The successful candidate will be familiar with common software development life cycle methodologies. The ideal candidate must write clearly and concisely and be able to coordinate working on multiple tasks and completing them in a timely manner.Job Requirements:
Education and Experience:
- Draft and maintain quality assurance best practices
- Develop robust test plan templates for all aspects of business systems
- Plan, conduct, and monitor testing on assigned projects with a 90-95% accuracy rate
- Clearly communicate all bugs and issue uncovered through testing to the appropriate team member
- Identify areas to be improved by automating testing practices
- Assist end users in trouble-shooting system issues.
- Must have basic knowledge of business operations, such as sales, billing, client communication, and general accounting knowledge
- Must be able to work as a team with other QA Specialists, business analysts, business team members and technical team
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and FinancialForce is preferred
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a quality assurance specialist
- Preferred experience with cloud ERP/CRM/HCM solutions.
- Preferred experience with automated testing for cloud solutions (Selenium experience is a plus)